To strengthen the technology backbone of SDMC Parivartan
• Build understanding of existing technology architecture of tools in the SDMC
education system and design solutions within the existing architecture such as
Learning Management Systems and content repositories.
• Lead thinking on designing specifications and supporting on the development of
technology products in partnership with the South Delhi Municipal Corporation to
foster academic and administrative reforms in the school system.
• Lead thinking on integrating assessment, TPD reporting tools and other data sources
from multiple platforms into a single unified view to build user dashboards, reports
and analytics based on programme and state requirements.
• Work with the programme team to understand programme requirements and
document them for technical partners of the programme.
To lead and Support Administrative reforms in SDMC
• Lead thinking on improving administrative reforms in SDMC to decrease teachers’ time
on administrative tasks.
• Design and Develop Administrative Diagnostic tools to ensure infra and other
administrative support from SDMC HQ to schools.
• Support in development and operationalization of Infra Dashboard developed in
collaboration with SDMC IT team.
To support in the operational excellence of the programme as a proactive and
supportive team member
• Support in programme implementation as required, including leaning in on
stakeholder management, training setup, programme design, and troubleshooting.
• Work towards setting up a strong team culture that is based on high expectations from
all stakeholders and razor-sharp focus on impact.
• 5 years+ of total work experience, ideally in deployment of technology solutions for
the development space.
• Basic knowledge of admin, system processes and method of operation in SDMC.
• Basic knowledge of coding, technical architecture, design thinking and UI/UX design
would be desirable.
• A graduate/post-graduate degree in Social Work/STEM/MBA will be desirable.
• Experience with web-based data collection management, monitoring surveys and
working with government and technology stakeholders is desirable.
• Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in roles dealing with
application design for governance projects.
Behaviors and skills:
• Smart, quick, and independent problem-solver, with the ability to formulate clear
hypotheses and structures.
• Ability to create technical documentation and liaise with both tech and non-tech
• Ability to perform end-to-end analysis with large quantitative data sets and qualitative
information, to create relevant insights.
• Proficiency in data visualization and presentation.
• Knowledge of statistical tools and techniques.
• Ability to contextualize and customize recommendations to enable the audience to
absorb the information and insights, and to drive transformation.
• Bias for action, with an ability to step back and see the larger picture.
• Intellectually curious, open to learning.
• Flexible and adaptable style, responding positively to changing demands.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to build strong and sustainable relationships across all layers of government
• Enthusiasm for taking on a start-up role, in what will be a fast-paced, growing,
• Performance orientation - sets and achieves high standards for self and others.