As a social impact organization working with the children, our mission is to ensure that all children in shelters across India are able to realize equitable outcomes within the next 25 years, by mobilizing the community, empowering the child, enabling the sector, and changing the ecosystem.
We are on the lookout for hiring a Chief Communications Officer for our organization who would align with our vision and motto and lead the growth of the organization as we continue working in the field of children protection and care.
The CCO will work with the CEO and is responsible for the development of communication strategy and implementation plan, directly managing communications activities that promote, enhance, and protect the organization’s brand reputation. The goal is to advance the organization’s position with relevant stakeholders, as well as to drive broader awareness and donor support for the organization
Responsibilities of the Profile:
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications plan to advance brand identity; broaden awareness of its programs and priorities; and increase the visibility of its programs across key stakeholder audiences.
- Create marketing/public relations strategy that will allow leadership team to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences, including the media and key influencers.
- Oversee development of all print communications including the annual report, marketing collateral materials and electronic communications including website and new media; manage relationships with associated vendors.
- Serve as a spokesperson for on media interactions that help promote and/or impact the organization a judgment to prioritize media opportunities, and prepare talking points, speeches, presentations and other supporting material as needed.
- Lead and manage a communications team to support the development and execution of the communications strategy
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the communications function including budgeting, planning and team development.
- Promote a culture of high performance that values continuous learning and commitment to cause.
- Mentor and develop team using a supportive and collaborative approach on a consistent basis.
- Establish and monitor team performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals