The Director – Partnerships will lead external partnerships for MRC, particularly government relations at the national/state level and industry relations. The Director will be part of the leadership of the MRC alongside the CEO, and Directors for Programs, Strategy, and Technology.
The Partnerships Director will be responsible for the following activities to advance MRC’s overall goals:
- Developing and executing MRC’s partnerships strategy
- Identifying, cultivating, and maintaining relationships with government (national and state level),
industry (large construction and textiles companies, and industry associations), and relevant civil
- Leading managers for government relations and industry relations, and also work closely with
long-term strategic partner organizations
- Playing an organizational leadership role alongside the CEO, and Directors for Programs,
Strategy, and Technology, and senior management team.
Candidate Description -
- Minimum 8-10 years professional experience, with at least 5 years engaging with senior
government and industry leaders
- Experience in the construction sector, apparel sector, or on the issue of labor rights will be a plus
- Experience with State Labour Departments will be a plus
- Strong leadership, multi-tasking, and collaboration skills; proven ability to be flexible in a team-
oriented approach with diverse groups of people
- Should have the ability to quickly adopt diversity, culture and ethos of organization.
- Willingness to travel extensively
Jobs market for work in the development sector
Program Director, Migrant, Projects
GreenPark, South Delhi