The Retail Fundraising Project Head (consultant) must have a substantial fundraising and management
experience with a proven track record of meeting challenging income targets. Ability to build, manage
and develop key stakeholder, client and donor relationships. The position should be able to develop and
implement strategies and business plans.
Must have wide variety of retail fundraising experiences and should have proven track record of
developing multiple retail fundraising programmes from base.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides project management expertise to a variety of projects
- Lead the Individual fundraising vertical of the organisation and be accountable for its annual fundraising targets for the organization
- Strengthen and expand Face to Face team of fundraisers across India; Manage an effective fundraising team that delivers fundraising income meeting set targets; Strengthen the donor retention and engagement process and achieve desired donor retention targets; Analyze data, trends, etc. in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Work with communication and digital and develop innovative acquisition and retention and engagement communication; Have the right team structure, with regular learning, development and growth of the team
- As a part of the Executive team, facilitate strategic assistance to the top management; Provide leadership and guidance to the team, mentor and assist team members with career planning and achievement of objectives;
- Co-ordinate for regular training/ development of the team;
- Have a performance based culture and collaborative environment across departments
- The ideal candidate must be passionate about fundraising in a mission-based organization. They should be organized, energetic, and a self-starter, with proven experience in achieving fundraising budgets. This
- position is ideal for someone with fundraising and communications strength who is able to multi-task
- while prioritizing deadlines, deliver exceptional customer service, and utilize keen problem-solving and judgment skills.
- The position requires a professional with proven ability to manage projects, coordinate stakeholders and provide an outstanding written communication to assist the CEO/Director of Retail Fundraising.
- Lead the team in a positive and collaborative environment supported by highly skilled professional colleagues.
Candidate Description -
Manage a group of retail fundraisers to- acquire donor appointments for having a video or telephone conversation;
Have high quality meaningful conversation with donors on a range of subjects; acquire and retain donors; gross retail donation, donor acquisition rate for both regular and non-regular donors, regular gift monthly retention rate, average monthly gifts from all types of donors, Average donation per fundraising seat and LTV.
The position is expected to be a leader and Manager with a hands-on approach and leading from the front. The position will be expected to be individually involved in fundraising ask activities and also lead a team of diverse to retain fundraisers.
The position will be expected to have multiple working relationships with a range of functions like-
Communication, Technology, Finance, HR and others.
Consultancy assignment, can be based out of anywhere and is expected to give minimum 50% (20 hours
a week) of his/her time for this consultancy assignment.
Retail Fund Raising ,Donor retention,Fundraising,communication,strategy,Adaptive Leadership
GreenPark, South Delhi