What we offer:
An opportunity to build engaging, active, immersive learning experiences for learners between 6 - 12 years of age.
Access to a vibrant and skilled team of learning designers to collaborate with.
Be part of a growing ed-tech start-up team
Commitment to diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity
Flexible working hours and leave policy
Learning design at the organisation is an innovation hub with a relentless focus on building the best learning experiences for kids.
- As a learning designer, you will work with the core learning team on reimagining instruction design for an online environment for students between the age of 6-14.
- Create learning pathways/curriculums for different learning areas and programs.
- Create instructional designs and lesson plans that use best in class online tools to deliver lessons for high engagement.
- Stay updated with latest pedagogies and teaching techniques.
- Create suitable assessment frameworks for measuring learning progress and teaching efficiency
- Work closely with BI/analytics, Tech, Product and Growth teams to iterate and improve efficacy.
- Facilitate some sessions hands-on and groom other facilitators by setting the right processes
- Work closely with content developers to build futuristic content
- Minimum 3 years of experience in curriculum development
- Expertise in Active learning and Project based learning pedagogy
- Bachelor's degree in STEM or Humanities
- Master’s degree in STEM or Humanities preferred
- Experience in online learning preferred
- Deep understanding of the K-12 learning space
- Strong logical, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in an open, dynamic, non-structured environment
- You are a self-initiator; driven and curious person with aptitude and agility to learn.
- You don’t settle with what-is, you constantly strive for excellence.
- You are a team player with great interpersonal skills