We are transforming India through volunteering with a vision of making volunteering a national habit. We are looking for someone passionate about promoting a strong culture of volunteerism and civic responsibility among citizens, especially corporate employees and youth
The Director (Catalyse) will be responsible for strategizing and managing the civic volunteering programme nationally to scale the programme 10x over the next 2-3 years.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Promoting a strong culture of volunteerism and civic responsibility among citizens
- Increase volunteer activation especially through institutional partnerships with corporates, non-profits and colleges.
- Build systems, culture and the team (employees and volunteers) to support the programme with a focus on continuous learning, improvement and rapid growth (10x over 2-3 years).
- Play an active role in scaling the cause of volunteerism in India through thought leadership and networks.
- Reporting to Co-founder, Bhumi
- Expected Age: Below 35
- Scope: Full time
Candidate Description -
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in leading teams is preferable
- A management degree from a tier-1 institute or equivalent fellowship experience will be an advantage
- Prior experience in the non-profit sector or in volunteering would be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to drive outcome-oriented plans through the team’s collective effort
- Good influencing skills, people engagement, networking and listening skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills– English, Hindi
- Good computer knowledge and MS office skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, who is self-driven
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Willingness to travel – locally and nationally
Jobs market for work in the development sector
Project Management, Program Management, Volunteer, NGO, Manager
GreenPark, South Delhi