Position Purpose & Key Responsibilities -
We are looking to hire a product engagement manager for our digital platforms going out to partner schools.
- You should be passionate about educating young minds and believe that learning outcomes are best achieved when children are made to learn in non-threatening, playful and engaging environments.
- You understand the language development milestones for young children, can interpret data and believe reading is a critical life skill. You need to be capable enough to convince the educational practitioners to create the right space and appropriate strategies for optimized learning.
- You understand the need for technology in education and can adapt to the use of technological platforms for engagement and support.
Candidate Description -
Your responsibilities will include -
- You will monitor and engage with our new and existing partner schools to increase and maintain the adoption of our programs and platforms.
- You will work with the Relationship Managers in charge of our partner schools as well as individual School Coordinators and help them understand the depth of our content and its importance, handle their queries and follow up on initiatives of the program. You will also provide teacher and parent support through inte
Stones2milestones is on a mission to ‘Create a Nation of Readers’.
Since English is a major international language, the ability to read fluently in English is a life skill that is crucial to academic success and to participate in the global arena. However, for several reasons, Indian children are trailing behind in their ability to read and comprehend English and we can no longer ignore the research. A child who doesn’t read at grade level expectancy by class 4 will never catch up!
It is our goal to change this even for children in non-English environments. We want to make learning to read a conscious design of the curriculum. The focus is on enabling the skill to make reading easy and also on developing the will to make reading enjoyable. As the window for this intervention is from age 3 to age 9, we integrate this program with the early school curriculum. Besides providing this to schools, we also equip the parents to support this growth in their children.