ABOUT ARTHAN CAREERS
Arthan Careers is a recruitment marketplace focusing on the impact sector in India. We want to support mission-driven companies in finding key talent and support job seekers in identifying the right employer and skill development institutes.
Scope of Policy
This policy applies to www.arthancareers.com (hereinafter known as the Website). It regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in respect of your personal data.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal entities that enter and/or use the Website, either to put up content or to view such content that has been put up.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
- “Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the owner of the website.
You have to register with your personal information/ information to enjoy the services offered by our Website. We collect the following general types of information about you when visiting our Website: personal information, demographic information, behavioural information, and indirect information.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual. This includes but not is limited to Name, Gender, Contact Number, Email Address, Temporary and Permanent addresses and similar details for secondary contacts; Work History; Educational Details; Documented information such as Passport/PAN card/Aadhar card/ Driver’s Licence/Ration Card/Voter card; Curriculum Vitae; Preferred job applications, and any other information that can be used to identify you.
We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask You for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at Our Website, providing you with content that we think You might be interested in and to display content according to Your preferences.
Behavioural information is information regarding how You use Our Website. This includes the areas of our Website that You visit, what services You access, and information about your computer hardware and software including your IP address, browser and operating system type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is necessary for analysing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving our services.
Indirect information may be collected by Us about you when you use certain third party services on our Website and the collection of such information is considered necessary for that purpose. We also use analytics to track you in remarketing.
In order to personalise our services to you, we may collect information about you from third party sources that provide it to us.
We also use Google Analytics to monitor web traffic and analysis, and Google AdWords tracking pixels to track conversions for online marketing campaigns.
Consent to Use the Information
Use Of Information
We use the information We gather on the Site for the following purposes:
Individual user information
- To provide our services. This includes providing communications (announcements and periodic newsletters), promotions and information on events that may be of interest to You.
- To send updates on the Information you have requested like job vacancies, matching candidates, alerts, etc.
- To respond to any queries, you may have and to communicate information to you. These include sending you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the website to contact you about your opinion of current products and/or services or potential new products and/or services that may be offered.
- To operate and improve the website in order to foster a positive user experience.
- To comply with the applicable laws; and
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
At the time of registration, you have to fill in your Personal Information in order to obtain an account, which can be used subsequently to log into the website, if you want to post content on the website. However, if you want to view already existing content, you need not register and provide Personal Information associated with the same.
Information about all visitors collectively
We gather information about all of our users collectively, such as what areas users visit most frequently and what services users access the most. Such data is used anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for them.
Disclosure Of The Information
We disclose the information to the third parties in the method specified below, including, but not limited to:
- Disclosing the content posted by you on the website.
- Sharing Your information with third parties who help us in the delivery of our own services to you. Information is disclosed to companies and individuals who are authorised by us to perform functions on our behalf.
- Disclosing such information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. If you indicate that you would like to receive information about the opportunities, products or services of third parties, we supply your contact information to select third parties such as organisers of or any entity associated with the events, or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you.
- We may share this information with our partners and affiliates, but only in the aggregate, so that they too may understand how visitors use our website and also create a better overall experience for you. We also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to the Site with Our clients, partners, other website visitors, and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors and how they use the website in order to serve advertisements and other kinds of marketing information to You on Our website.
- We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires our business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of Our assets. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of Our business to a third party by email or through a prominent notice posted on the websites.
- We disclose the information if legally required to do so, pursuant to an order from a governmental entity or in good faith. We will disclose the information bases to (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security, or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
External Links on The Website
The Website may include advertisements, hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present on the website, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us. You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, applications, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external application, websites or resources.
We allow third parties/individuals to display advertisements when you use the website.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. A \”Force Majeure Event\” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Arthan Careers and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
We do not collect sensitive personal data or information of users like password of Your email account, password of Your account on the Website, physical and mental or other health conditions or medical records and history, biometric information such as fingerprints, voice & facial patterns and DNA any other sensitive information which is confidential or sensitive by its nature, without your explicit consent or unless necessary by law. Financial information such as Bank Account details or Credit Card or Debit Card or other payment related details are collected at the payment gateway by the payment facilitator. You can choose who can access your Personal Information by way of changing the settings on your account on the website. You can privatise your settings and adjust the settings in such a way that you can limit those who can access your Personal Information and other information You put up.
Update and Remove Information/Account
You may have access to, review, correct, update, change, or delete your account profile information or resume at any time. Simply log into your account, go to your profile, and make the necessary changes. Before providing you with a copy of your personal information or correcting, updating or deleting such information, We reserve the right to verify and authenticate your identity and the personal information to which you have requested access. Access to or correction, updating or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by Us if it would violate another person’s rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction