About The Program
The MovingWorlds Institute Global Fellowship program is for professionals looking to find more purpose in their work and make a positive impact with their careers. Our goal is to help you advance your world-positive career.
The Fellowship program starts with an in-person kickoff weekend, and then continues with 6-months of community, coaching, and support as your embark on your own social impact project – whether you bring your own or find one on our global network.
Over the course of the 6 month Fellowship, you will
- Receive ongoing coaching and support.
- Receive mentorship to help you build your network and develop your skills.
- Engage in weekly discussions and design-thinking workshops in our online community.
- Join monthly webinars with industry leaders and emerging social innovators.
- Work with your accountability partners to complete your learning, discovery, and networking goals.
- Find, plan, and complete a social impact project that builds on your strengths while stretching you to grow (bring your own or use our global network)
- Read, watch, and listen to curated content that aligns with your learning goals.
- Get personalized feedback on designing and achieving your purpose-driven impact career.
- Receive guidance on telling your professional story and showcasing your international experience on your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Develop your own capstone project that you can use to enhance your resume and portfolio.
Who we’re looking for
If you’ve ever thought your career could be more meaningful and fulfilling, and feel motivated to contribute to the greater good, we’d love to talk to you!
Our next cohort will kickoff in New York City in April 2020 and will continue remotely.
Applications close on January 31, 2020 – Learn more and apply here!