The Bajaj Group’s Grants are open!
The Bajaj Group is a catalyst for social empowerment. It believes that growth, success, and progress cannot be defined in monetary terms only. The reflection of a business’s success can be monitored by the impact it has created in the lives of others.
The Bajaj Group’s main focus areas for social impact investment are
- School and technical education
- Informal education
- Livelihood enhancement
- Environment Conservation
- Soil and water conservation
- Agriculture and livelihood
- Focus on Special Education Needs (SEN) children
- Setting up shelters (homes and hostels)
- Healthcare needs for children specifically
- Drinking water (clean and safe)
- Hygiene and Sanitation
- Preventive and Curative healthcare
The Bajaj Group’s main geographical focuses are
- Maharashtra (Pune, Aurangabad, Wardha, and adjoining districts prefered)
- Uttarakhand (Udham Singh Nagar and adjoining districts prefered)
- Rajasthan (Sikar and adjoining districts prefered)
- Must be a registered Non-Profit Organization in India (Society; Trust; Section 8; Old section 24)
- Must have Income Tax Registration under 12A and 80G
- Must comply with any additional requirements mentioned in the CSR Rules for implementing organizations (Companies Act 2013, Section 135)
- Organizations with a consistent involvement in the mentioned focus areas, for 3 years or more; and/or in the given geographies will be prefered.