Azim Premji University (APU) invites rigorous proposals for research funding of INR 5-20 lakhs for COVID-19 in the Indian context that addresses concrete results and insights leading to direct action and responses in the near term.
Last date for submitting proposals is Sept 5, 2020.
APU seeks proposals that range across urban and rural settings in the broad areas described below, including but not limited to the objectives suggested below –
- Studies on effectiveness of various processes and interventions in reducing fatality
- Studies of Asha workers, Anganwadi workers, ANMs, and other frontline health workers
- Studies on the public health system
- Role of community in delivery of health services during the COVID-19 crisis
- Barriers and approaches to scaling up of action
- Efforts to provide universal protection
- Role of technology and data analysis
We seek a tightly focused, 3-page proposal including a detailed description and justification of methods and study location, and a clear description of the expected outcomes, as well as the relevance of findings to informing and shaping future strategies in the near short-term.
To know more, visit this website.