The Program director will lead the MRC to ensure the effective implementation of the
projects run by the organization within the vertical. The Program Director will closely work with
Thematic Directors, Finance Team, Program Managers, Fundraising Team, Research team, M&E Team
and other Departments to oversee the day to day operation in relation to the Projects. The Position
includes multi-stakeholder engagements internally and externally.
The Program Director will be responsible for:
- Planning and creating detailed action plans for the program in coordination with the on-ground
teams of the consortium partners and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and
duly initiating corrective action
- Work closely with the rest of the leadership (CEO, and Directors of strategy, partnerships) to
advance goals of the collaborative
- Leverage strategic partners and advisors
- Familiarity with using tech for development tools in achieving program objectives, setting
impact objectives, building team capacity and catalyzing partner ecosystem
- Ensure implementation partners receive adequate support - strategic, technological and
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program
- Monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program
- Facilitating common activities of the consortium partners and maintaining synergy amongst
them towards achieving project objectives.
- Reporting to the donors on behalf of the program partners and ensure effective
communication between the donor and the partners
- Lead the consortium partner meetings and ensure early identification and mitigation of risks to
Selected candidates will be part of the Program Management Unit of the Migrants Resilience
The Program director will be Reporting to the CEO
Candidate Description -
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in the field of project management and experience in working
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in leading multiple projects at scale and managing large teams
cutting across states.
- 2-3 years of experience in migration and labor rights will be Plus.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, multi-tasking and collaboration skills; proven ability to be
flexible in a team-oriented approach with diverse groups of people
- Should have proven leadership and enrolment skills and be comfortable in a consensus-based
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Should have the ability to quickly adopt diversity, culture and ethos of organization.