- Work from Bhopal (Or) Delhi office for 6 days a week
- Plan, support, ideate, suggest and execute assessment strategies and plans for the state.
- Represent Educational Initiatives in various stakeholder meetings, contribute actively and will keep different partner organizations informed.
- Travel for the project needs and document appropriately
- Handhold and support the staff of Madhya Pradesh in building their capacities through assessment roadmap, planning and analysis inputs.
- Write reports, analyze data and will liaison with other funding agencies in the region.
Candidate Description -
- Candidates having communicative fluency in Hindi and English
- Candidates with experience of having worked with a Government set up
- Candidates with great aptitude, empathy, communication skills, logical and analytical thinking and decision-making capacity
- Candidates with the physical and mental agility to travel for the project needs
- 4+ years (Bhopal) of experience in education management, project management or programme management experience.
- 5+ Years (Delhi) of experience in education management, project management or programme management experience.
Project Coordination Project Monitoring Project Management Public relation,public handling,Best Execution,
GreenPark, South Delhi