- As a learning designer, you will work with the core learning team on reimagining instruction design for an online environment for students between the age of 6-14.
- Create learning pathways/curriculums for different skill levels from beginner to expert in Coding
- Create instructional designs and lesson plans that use best in class online tools to deliver lessons for high engagement.
- Stay updated with the latest pedagogies and teaching techniques.
- Train facilitators to effectively deliver the meticulously designed lesson plans
- Create suitable assessment frameworks for measuring learning progress and teaching efficiency
- Work closely with BI/analytics, Tech, Product and Growth teams to iterate and improve efficacy.
- Facilitate some sessions hands-on and groom other facilitators by setting the right processes
- Work closely with content developers to build futuristic content
- University degree in Computational Science (Undergrad + Masters preferable)
- Deep understanding and prior experience in Computational Science.
- Strong logical, analytical and communication skills
- 4-6 years of curriculum development and teaching experience in a relevant capacity (experience in EdTech companies/online teaching is preferable)
- Ability to work in an open, dynamic, non-structured environment
- You are a self-initiator; driven and curious person with aptitude and agility to learn.
- You have a creative bent of mind and think out of the box.
- You don’t settle with what-is, you constantly strive for excellence.
- You are a team player with great interpersonal skills