Required: A resourceful, bright, creative and highly organised individual with a passion for social entrepreneurship and innovation to join our team. The Manager will be responsible for coordinating with stakeholders, and Measurement and Evaluation of their work under a particular program. The resource will be working closely with the partnership team to implement the current impact measurement plan for fellowship across the project.
In particular the role includes:
· Lead the impact measurement by designing and running data collection exercises among different stakeholders
· Coordinator with a M&E agency, fellows & partners to implement the framework and matrix
· Help to draft communications report, analysing and summarizing the findings of M&E
· Work in close connection with various teams within the org to drive cross team learnings on M&E
· Occasionally help with research projects led by different teams
Candidate Description -
o Have 5-8 years’ experience in Monitoring & Evaluation
o Have proven experience in a multi-cultural work environment.
o Be familiar with research techniques, including qualitative, quantitative and secondary research
o Understands measurement frameworks and have experience with KPI reporting.
o Have great attention to detail, while being comfortable working on a flexible and entrepreneurial environment, adapting to rapid change.
o Support the team in developing professional and visually compelling documents, reports, etc,
o Distil and amplify the insights and strategies of stakeholders, and regional round-tables to inspire and help ecosystems advance the livelihoods for all objectives
o Liaise and coordinate with internal teams responsible for the various pillars of the project
o Coordinate various team members working together to make the Initiative a success.
If you are a creative thinker and problem-solver with great attention to detail and an interest in Impact frameworks, this might be your dream role!
Experienced Program Manager,Monitoring and evaluation,M&E,