Will be responsible for designing the M&E mechanisms, implementing it in collaboration with the model leads in Industree and the technology and monitoring lead at CMS, regularly analyze the data and provide insights to the team for improved decision making.
1. Understand the requirements from the implementation and governance team at Industree on data requirements and design systems for the same and designing MEAL framework for the same
2. Understand the requirements from the field users on data requirements and design systems for the same
3. Designing technology solution requirements based on business processes to be implemented
1. Implement the designed format and mechanisms in each of the responsible locations
2. Provide capacity building support to the end users to use these mechanisms
3. Ensure end to end implementation and usage of the technology solution so designed
Analyze and provide insights:
1. Analyse the data collected regularly to provide key actionable insights to the users at all levels of the programme
Age and Gender: No restrictions
- Ideally a graduate level with knowledge of non farm livelihood programmes
1. Ability to understand the community and sector
2. 2-4 years of experience of working with communities in monitoring and evaluation and preferably in implementation of technology solutions
Communities and non farm livelihood programmes
Basic excel skills like pivots, charting, key excel formulae etc (Advanced excel skills will be add on)
Using technology solutions for engagement and monitoring
Leadership skills, people management skills and community engagement skills
Proficiency in computers, basic software (MS Office) and MEAL
Orientation to details and proactively attitude
Problem-solving and ability to work with large team
Fluent English as well as Kannada/Hindi
Timely delivery of tasks and milestones with a focus on quality and consistency.
Must work with a sense of urgency.
Is critical and creative in execution of activities
Respect all individuals
Will work to in a focused manner in nurturing and building the capacity of the implementation teams
Handholding support to the program team
Understands the importance of data and places utmost importance to the integrity of it
The role is seen by the organization as being critical to implementing the M&E in each of the projects and overall for the organization.
The ideal incumbent is -
Able to manage pressure and to assess and absorb information quickly
Able to analyze data quickly and provide insights to the teams for decision making
Able to understand the issues on the field and communicate the same effect to the external service provider
Willing to learn new things, adapt the technology for implementing the model
The incumbent will be assessed by the reporting officer on the accomplishment and delivery of all components described.
The measurement will also include demonstrated elements of commitment, passion accountability, ideation, flexibility, accessibility, and system and process management as well as the expected work ethics.
Grow horizontally, in terms of handling more projects and models in the organization
Grow vertically, in terms of handling M& E and other implementation-related roles of another large scale programme across the organizations
Candidate Description -
6-10 years of experience (good next step in career for those who are currently M&E Officers)
Strong project management, communication and technological skills
Strong people/stakeholder management skills and ability to engage effectively with communities
Problem solver, analytical bent of mind and knowledge of non-farm livelihoods programmes
Based out of Bangalore, fluent with English and Kannada/Hindi
Jobs market for work in the development sector
Program Manager, Monitor and evaluation,
GreenPark, South Delhi