DESCRIPTION: The Programme Head is a leadership position and is responsible for delivery of all programs (Livelihood and Step to Livelihood). The role is also responsible for building and maintaining partnerships with corporate organizations for placements of students post program completion. The role is a team leader for the programme team and has a P&L responsibility. This role is key for delivering on its vision by creating industry ready talent and ensuring that there are job opportunities for them.
- To ensure that all the program meets its targets with Quality delivery to achieve org objectives.
- To monitor and guide the team of operation managers to ensure smooth functioning of projects. Further to lead by example to all the operations team and the aspirants / students. The role should provide the direction to the entire Programme team on how to execute their projects effectively and ensure that their training needs are fulfilled. The role should provide the direction to the entire Programme team on how to execute their projects effectively and ensure that their training needs are fulfilled.
- To utilise and manage budgets as per the plan to allow Bright Future realize the program objectives at their full potential.
- To provide feedback on monthly, quarterly, six monthly and yearly reports and ensure timely submission of reports to build healthy relationship with funding partners
- Represent organization in corporate events, social events and different platforms to gain visibility for the organization.
- Reporting to CEO regarding achievement of targets and progress of programs against outcomes
- Identify new avenues and opportunities for replication, scale up of programs and possible partnership with current and new corporate for funding as well as other tie ups like volunteering opportunities, placement opportunities etc.
- To build strategies to address operational issues. The strategies should cover both addressing the challenges and building for the operations function. The design has to be planned and suggested by the Programme Head to the CEO and then taken forward basis feedback.
- To identify gaps in program implementation and provide solutions to make delivery of programs effective
- Institutionalize strong systems and processes including program execution and automating the processes wherever appropriate for efficiency and effectiveness
- Build, nurture teams and manage their hiring and training needs and create next level of leaders.
Candidate Description -
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Qualifications: Any master’s degree, preferable MBA (Operation) or Masters social sciences or Masters in social work Years of Experience : Total 12- 15 years in operations roles, out of which at least 5 years should have been in leadership role managing large teams (20+), social sector experience in leadership role is highly preferred.
1. Knowledge of social structure and challenges faced by adolescents and youths (Specific to 13 to 25yrs) and how parents play a role in the same
2. Understanding of correlation of Education and livelihood and its challenges also able to design solution to the same
3. Knowledge of Financial implications of the programs
4. Deep Understanding of the Entire Social and Economic details of the education space and able to translate it into actionable strategies at the ground level
5. Theoretical and practical concepts of running a similar program - should be able to provide inputs on program design and operations best practices based on experience
6. Knowledge and Experience of managing teams with ability to work with both direct repartee and their team members. Should be able to understand and manage expectations and requirements of team members and support their learning and growth while ensuring delivery of work
Planning, Networking, Organization, Monitoring, Team Management, Project Management, Budget Management, Financial Planning and Analysis, Stakeholder Management, Business Acumen and Leadership, Oral and Written Communication, Problem Solving, Analytical Skills, MS-Office Proficiency, Language Skills (Regional/Hindi/English)
Programme Management,Analytical Abilities,Multi-site Team Management,Data Analysis,Collaborative Project Management,People Management,,Active Team Player,Data Analysis,Collaborative Project Management,People Management,,Active Team Player,Managing Partner
15/D, Kamgar Nagar Rd, opposite Nandikeshwar temple, Kamgaar Nagar, Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400024