We are looking for a high-skilled, creative and diligent person to lead Saajha’s digital content programme. The Digital Content Lead will be responsible for planning, designing and piloting Saajha’s audio-visual content including but not limited to digital training modules, online DIY kits, animated videos and IVRS content, Additionally, the role also includes documentation of Saajha’s work in Maharashtra through short films, documentaries and other formats. We are looking for people who can combine their creativity and talent with a keen understanding of the state’s tribal ethos and culture.
1. Lead the ideation, planning and designing of digital content
2. Work closely with the operations team to provide AV support to interventions
3. Create short films, documentaries to document Saajha’s work
4. Engage with Government Stakeholders as well as third-party organizations for potential collaborations on content
Candidate Description -
1. Degree in mass communication, film-making or related disciplines
2. 2-4 Years of work experience, preferably in digital content. Experience in the development sector is an asset
3. Strong technical skills - videography, editing, animation, ed-tech tools etc
4. Candidates with proficiency in Marathi will be given a preference
5. Openness to experiment and innovate with technology
6. Good knowledge of Excel, Power point and other fundamental tech tools
digital content, content, filmmaking, online training, content design, curriculum development,
B-102, Dream Grandeur,
Matoshree Nagar, Tidke Colony,
Nashik - 422005.